When you least expect it



Mary Stayed Out All Night
With this oncoming of fall that came so softly while I wasn’t paying attention, the familiar smell has returned along with it. I feel like I should be cuddling up to watch Mary Stayed Out All Night (K-Drama) and drink/eat my miso soups.
 Today I threw open the windows (because I have shutters NOT) and let the smell fill my room. Somewhere I have an apple custard candle waiting to be lit, and my cat is demanding space on my lap. I’m still not sure if that is from affection or warmth. Driving home at night the fallen leaves litter ground flying every which way with the wind, and the ones clinging to the trees are full of fiery color

This has been a good week I think. Classes have begun, I once again dread not having everything I need done for class. I can’t wait for my face to break out from the stress. Our business management club had the opportunity to meet with the head of Amazon.com. We were given a fantastic personal seminar on leadership. Before you go saying “oh some hokey seminar” NO! It was not. It was great. When someone speaks with the passion and conviction Richard Vincent showed, it is inspiring. This goes beyond charisma. It’s a personal truth, a desire to create something better, it is infectious. It’s an ambition from its infant stages coming into its own. I will have more on that in a later blog. There are some interesting things we were shown I’ve been given permission to share. I need to finish making them before I can share them though. So if I sound insanely excited, I really am.

Why am I not
on your lap?
 
Well it is late as I finish this up, and the cat is attempting to force his way onto my lap, regardless of the fact the computer is currently there.
Tomorrow is another day filled with homework and homework and some more homework. It is all for the greater good, and is but another stones step to where I want to be.

Much love

Comments

Popular Posts