Ddeokbokki (떡볶이) Diaries?

On penalty of death I have been sworn to create a vlog/blog of my life in Korea... ya know when I move in a few years. More than anything my friends want me to let them know I'm alright, and alive and all that jazz.
Let's muse for a moment... what would I name my blog? The above name (ddeokbokki diaries) would be a cute play on my favorite snack (currently favorite at least). Being such a big fan of Eat your Kimchi*, I don't wish to copy them but emulation won't be far off, try as I might not to. This one I fear is too close to kimchi home.
I'm planning in living in the Seoul area, if possible. The places I'm most interested specifically, Hongdae, and Mokdong. I want to stay close to a friend ^^.
Anything with Seoul/soul is played out. Heart in Seoul, Seoul sister... Eyes are the windows to your/my Seoul... okay that last one just sounds creepy.
I have oh so many ideas... now, what to do with them. I'd love to hear any of your ideas as well!
I guess I should save up for a video camera while I'm at it.



*http://www.eatyourkimchi.com/

Comments

Popular Posts