Beats and Melodies


My bro (good guy friend) gave me a CD of beats and melodies he put together to see what creativity we/I could come up with. I’m going to see if I can write/sing something to the music.

I’m listening to it now as I write this.

Some tracks give off a jazzy vibe, which he’s always encouraging me to sing. Some are broken up to the degree that rapping would be the only way to make it sound good, which oddly enough I have skill at.

I only have so much time before school starts, so I getting a move on this is prime.

Then why am I writing? Because I can’t still and just listen to anything. I am totally digging his sounds too, which make it awesome as nothing more than a blank soundtrack in and of itself.

As I listen to this I can think is : YEA! Let’s do this!
DO IT WELL! :P
 

Comments

Popular Posts