Good start


College courses start tomorrow. I feel like something is finally happening again. I’m lucky that I have a great job to look forward to. I have business management to help me learn new ways to handle possible situations. This Friday we’ll be going down to Seattle to meet the head of Amazon. That’s a big deal to me.  I’m looking forward to the experience.  I’m looking forward to what is next.
Working on music, papers for class, learning Korean, work, Business Management . I’d say I have a nice spread. I feel very lucky to have these opportunities.


We went to a concert this weekend as well. It was great, but being short is a bit difficult. Most of the time it looks like this.
 Attika 7
 
But sometimes we get lucky and meet the band. Like this:
 
I think it is an awesome way to start my new semester. Here’s looking to the future and whatever may come.
 

Comments

Popular Posts