My life is like a bad country song...



Right now my life feels like it should be a country song… and not one of those award winning empowering ballads people say inspire them. No. I mean one of those twangy whiny numbers everyone makes fun of… 


If you wanna hear some music while you read ^_^

On the way home from school, my car once again flipped me off and the CV joint popped refusing allow me to shift into first. Let’s see how would this start… 
My song lyrics:
Oh shit my car stopped, I think my engines popped I can cry a tear while I’m stuck here?! * okay that one sucks...
The Country song lyrics: "I'd sure hate to break down here nothin' up head or in the rear view mirror"
 
NEXT
I won’t get to say good bye to a friend before she moves back home … to another country.  I am sad I didn’t get to spend much time with her, but the time we had was fun. My car busted just in time for me not be able to go to her farewell party. My consolation is that I will be moving to her home country in a couple years, and I don’t plan on losing touch.
My song lyrics: 
If only time could stop for a little while all responsibilities ignored we could go out and enjoy our lives a bit more. Happy for the time, sad to see you go, you are someone I’m grateful to know.


I’m going to miss my friends though… " How can I help you say good bye"
To be honest I listened to this song when one of my closest friends moved off the island (and bawled like a little kid who dropped their ice cream in the dirt) 
  
But wait there's more!
As intelligent as I know I am, this semester has made me feel so… stupid. Okay so I’m not as bad as this, but it’s how I feel.
My song lyrics: 
You may feel stupid, may not feel smart, but  I’m only a teacher so don’t take it to heart

 
After a while it just all seems so depressing. Staring feel like it will never get better. I try to see the good, but it just piles up on me… 
My song lyrics: 
When things look hard and you’re broken down  there will be more weights until your heart is in the ground
"I've been Down so long, oh it can't be longer still"


Sometimes I wonder what was the point in getting ready for the day. I feel like all my efforts are for nothing and all the things I’ve tried for were for naught.
My song lyrics: 
Get dressed and ready and set to go, but it doesn’t matter because it doesn’t show


Don't lose hope yet because....
Maybe going anywhere else would be nice, or even if it’s a break…
My song lyrics: 
Some time away is what I need something new that I want to see, give your heart a break I don’t want to be crushed by this weight

Don't get too depressed...
It’s okay… just a little time… and I will be able to do something completely new and different a whole
different place a whole different life, with a one way ticket to my future and my future home:
My song lyrics: 
There’s something more to come, a new life in the morning calm


I just need to remember that ".I'm doin' alright"
My song lyric: 
This pain is temporary and so if the strife quit yer bitchin’ you got a pretty good life.  This too shall come to pass, so stop bein’ a whiny ass


Okay…. That being said… I REALLY dislike country music. I grew up listening to it,  and singing it for competitions it wasn’t too bad… THEN. However this is NOT a reflection on my current music tastes IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM~ just because I know every word to all the songs I posted.

<object width="357" height="458"><param name="movie" value="http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/e/c2a9e9c3c"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/e/c2a9e9c3c" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="357" height="458"></embed></object>

Comments

Popular Posts