So far, So goo-- okay, it's okay.



This semester has finally come to an end. 
It hasn’t quite hit me yet though. 

 Over this semester there are a few things that happened.

I whined and cried about how much I  missed Korea  …  
too much, but I got to see my friends at J/K Pop, so that made me happy. 


I hurt my knee on the class camping trip, but I can claim I injured it whilst ascending (or descending, I’m not really sure when it happened) a volcano.


Speaking of volcanoes, I learned how to pronounce Eyjafjallajökull. 


My husband lost his job, so I got to work more….. yeah, but my mom moved out. YAY.

Yes, that's really what I had.

Had thanksgiving
 

Bouvetoya
I got ridiculously stressed out over the eventual dissolution of the planet and the giant earthquake that can
 and will hit Seattle
 at any time.  
Thanks geology! 
Which I passed with about a 
B average even after ‘tutoring’ was suggested. 
*Thank you very much.


I also got to learn about a cool island in the literal middle of nowhere. *Bouvetoya


My communication grade is not good enough to make me happy but I am already in preparation for the next semester.
 

Over the break I’m working more, which actually makes me happy. 
A friend and I are attempting to do photos in her ‘studio’ aka garage, 
however it is nice.  
She shows some real talent, and has a natural eye for it.
I, however, am awaiting a new battery door for my camera,
so that I may get back to my beloved hobby.

In the last couple days, I’ve bitten off more than I can chew. I decided to make a card for 3 friends. 
This is the progress thus far. 

Yeah.....
Yeah I've already invested WAY too much time on this project.



More than anything, I am ever so grateful I don’t have something waiting to be turned in and I don’t have an assignment with a time limit.

I’m out Y’all
Is that Will Wheaton?!

No! not the closet jerk… I’m still strait…. It’s only my head that’s crooked

Comments

Popular Posts