Missing Seoul


Korean burgers


 Missing Seoul SO much. I'm pathetic. 
I think some people are hoping I am deported back to Korea at this point. I'm pretty sure they don't have an opinion on WHICH Korea I am sent to either.

"Just Take HER!"

I’ve been back home for a little while now, and I just keep thinking; I want to go back to Seoul.  I’ve even avoided the Korean Drama’s (and for like three hours, K-Pop) I love so much for a little while to give me some distance. Yeah that didn’t last long, even as I write this I’m watching Gu Family Book. 

Would NOT shock me if it was South Korea
FOOD

I miss everything (whine whine whine) The food was SO good. I miss my friends. I miss the traffic?!


Okay not riding in a car like this is kinda nice, but still…. 









I'm pretty sure my friends here are rather sick of hearing me talk about Korea... constantly. Not that it's too different from what I was doing before I left.

I wish I hadn’t slept a couple days away, and that I explored more, maybe got lost again, or ushered into a few more churches by sweet ajumma’s ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
 I still can’t believe that happened.  More pictures, Meet more people, go more places.
She's so much fun to BS with
I  miss BS’ing with Riley, but I have a feeling we will do that again before long. (Especially about the boys)
My language skills did improve to some degree while I was there, but I would have liked it if I was better still. I can practice, I have friends to help. Before I left I was even asking questions to the bus drivers.

Pretty much sums me up in heels
I miss the endless coffee shops, of course I live in Washington state, so it's not like that's a real big issue.
I miss seeing the men dressed nicely and (being a little jelly of) the pretty girls in high heels.   There is a reason I rarely wear high heels by the way.




I WILL move there in the future, but for now Seoul will have to stay in my heart until I can go back and be happy again.


Classes start next month. Stepping stones… stepping stones

Comments

  1. awe, you can talk to me about it any time you want :)Also, this is Heather :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts