Packing for Korea


Time to pack.

Here I am trying to pack for Korea, 
(yes the South one)
and I realize I don’t know exactly what I should bring. I’m going through the clothes that I think will best suit me in “melting heat” as my friends over there have warned me. In between this I’m sleuthing for good deals on a ticket, because I’m CHEAP. And poor can’t forget poor. Now, what did I need again.
 Oh yea, what to pack
So I Google: Eat Your Kimchi, I vaguely remember a video on what to bring to Korea. The one I found was about them already living in there, and what they needed. So far I’ve deduced that I don’t need ranch dressing, and Martina says bring bras that fit…. Crap. I’ll make due. I’m also not a dothraki man warrior, I’m much closer to a hobbit.
 Well, I’m only there for a month anyway. One site discussed “the fashion”. Don’t care. I want realistic stuff. I need my Mp3 player so I can listen to music while I look stuff up. Crikey I can’t find it.
Okay so I have some stuff packed. Then I found the space saver bags SAWEET!
 I am happy.
I packed my pajama stuff and labeled it. WAIT, I didn’t label the other bag. I’m not done packing it yet, but won’t that look weird if I have one labeled and one not.
Hmmm. How do you say ADHD in Korean?!  에 ㄷ… maybe.   
Where’s my Mp3 player?!
Okay yay I found the video. Tips and Tricks for Flying to Korea. Thank you Simon and Martina.
 
Blanky, check, 
muscle pills, check,
snacks, must get. 
wet wipes, gtg. 
anti psychotic medication, all set.
  


My wiener dog HAS to be in my lap. She knows something is up.

There are endless video’s about moving to Korea, most of them are people rambling on and not giving any valid information. I head over to Seoulistic.com which has AMAZING information, but NOT what I NEED. 

So I’ve decided I’m gonna wing it. 


I’ll go through my clothes and my laundry once more. 
I hope I have enough stuff to hide my tattoo, if not oh well I’m a foreigner either how.
Getting closer.
Maybe if I take a shower.
That’s when all the good ideas come any way, RIGHT?! I’ll just write them on the wall as they come to me. 
I see a flaw in this plan.

Good news found a great packing list on a website… too bad  my printer  keeps cutting it up. I now have 5 pages of a partial packing agenda. Thanks printer!  Yes I rescaled, yes I checked the thingimabobber and I know the flux capacitator is operational. It’s not working FORGET IT … I’ll make my own.

Took a shower, forgot to think about list. Still don’t know where my Mp3 player went.   
Did I ever finish that letter to my friend?! Oh Sunday Kimbab and movies with chingu. Should I bring lotion?! Oh that’s right JS told me to bring tampons, and a switch blade. Nah I don’t need lotion. I’ll get something there, no wait that was shampoo.
Oh my passport I might need that. Sleeping pills got them, allergy pills, need ‘em. Yeah I’ll bring lotion WhereTheHell is my Mp3 player?!  Okay I have my camera, my underwear still not packed, socks either. But I have twenty shirts, surely that will compensate for…  Need to pack pants. Pants will come in handy. 





It’s almost 4 am once more … 4:04 sleep not found Also not my found my Mp3 player.

Comments

Popular Posts