하루하루 In Korea: Running around Seoul: Hongdae 홍대

Running around Seoul, and it is hot.
I've begun melting, I think.
The day after I got here.                              This week-end

I don’t think I've ever sweat this much in my LIFE. Thanks dad, for the sweaty thing by the way.
I've walked around some on my own, which to be honest, I’m not 100% comfortable with, but I was fine. South Korea is a relatively safe place to be. Of course walking around like this…

 Is only slightly better than walking around like this…. 

Oh and after all my walking, my feet hate me and have blistered me in retaliation. 


I like Hongdae (홍대), it’s a nice area.
There is a college there, and it feels fairly safe to walk alone. I took bunches of pictures, after being supremely relived my camera wasn't broken. 
Oh, what’s that I didn't tell you that part. 
YEAH…. 
I went to a restroom and hung my stuff up on a hook, the hook must have been curved or bent, but all I know is my camera bounced off the floor like basketball, and I about screamed.
The screen is damaged, but I can still use my camera. I shall take the good from the situation and keep taking pictures.


 I love checking out shops, but I don’t have much money so I just stand there….



My other fun adventure was checking out the clubs here. I've gone in (not gone to, because some we were there for less than 10 minutes) about 5 or 6. I've gone with friends, and for the most part we kept close and in sight of each other through the night. I didn't attempt to take photos, wouldn't matter at the moment anyway, because I left my cord at my friend’s house. I’m brilliant. 

All right boys and girls, it's...........
 PICTURE TIME

Hongdae( 홍대): I love this place~
Yes, that is a Baskin Robins on the left, ya know what else they have?!


And.... Yup, Dunkin' Donuts, and BK~ 
But I like THESE.
These little stands are all over Hongdae. It's a busy place. Oh and people everywhere are always on their phones. So much so, that people often don't look where they're going.
Cool little park, little shops around on the other side, a popular street to the right. 
Popular street to the right.




  I am heading back to the main street.
 On the way to the subway

This one is actually Bucheon, but I wanted to share. When you walk down the street at night it's like noon the lights are so bright, and there are SO many of them.

This place is AWESOME ^_^


Comments

  1. They want to serve the best service to the customers and thus ask for the feedbacks.
    Thus they insist their customers say up their reviews on Dunkin’ Donuts Guest Experience
    Survey through the link provided telldunkin.com
    https://telldunkin.online/

    dunkinnation survey


    www.telldunkin.com within 3 days

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts