Sunrise Inn: Dongdaemun, Seoul



By now my friend have heard me say how much I like this hostel I found by chance (thank you Google Earth) in Dongdaemun. I picked it because it wasn’t too far from the Uni I’ll be going to, it is in a good area and it is kinda tucked away. The owner has been incredibly helpful in everything. When I didn’t have clothes he took me to Emart to get something, and when my feet were blistered and I NEEDED new shoes- he took me back making sure I was ok. He even helped me to find a place to stay – but that’s another story.  However, even without any of that, I would still recommend this place to my friends, because it is in a nice area, it’s not too far from a lot of shops and places to go the neighborhood is safe and quiet.  Regardless, here is where I have been staying: 

 Finding it is a little interesting, because it isn't seen from the main road. So you go down one alley way- then another.... and there it is.


Of course you take your shoes off when you come in- there's mine.  And you'll see the little kitchen. This is one of the rooms- not mine, mine's a mess....


See~ But it's my cozy little space. Every day I am making it work. 
Once you get out on to the street it's not to bad. 
It's a pretty quiet place, with lots of shops for either snacks, meals, veggies, fruit, PIZZA, there is even shop just for hair stuff! 
Such a nice place to be.

This is where I am for now. I thought I would share what a great place I've been at ^^

Comments

  1. hi,
    can let me know the direction for sunrise inn dongdaemun hostel. i will come this coming october but when i view look by street view, the location is not clear. i hope u can help me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, can let me know the direction for sunrise inn dongdaemun hostel. I will come this coming november..the location is not very clear..i hope you can help me..thank you..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts