It's really not all that bad



 Why am I writing another blog post, well one, I need realize that there is good, that there is another day and things will get better, but mainly.....


For all my whining about nothing really working out for me , I can’t hate life too much. I got a wonderful opportunity , I was asked to sing in my (drop dead gorgeous) friends show in a cabaret . It was wonderful, I was nervous, but it was so much fun.  I had my friend come up to back me up on a song, I was so nervous, but I knew it better than I realized. I have SO many pictures from that night. I was introduced to a couple really cool people and some AMAZING voices.

and I didn't fall off the stage.

I’m always nervous to see pictures of myself, but I was pleasantly surprised to see I’d lost some real weight in the pictures. I’m down about 30lbs from where I was.
 I am happy… apparently stress can be somewhat helpful.

However, I am not having fun with my insomnia, but at least I don’t have some random
 assignment I need to work on, although I am beginning to feel that way. 
It’s been a week since I turned something in, and I'm starting to feel a little funny. It's not normal it's not right oh for the love of.... 
PLEASE GRADE ME


I would say I have some more time to work out, but I’ve been running around since my break started. I’ve gotten a few extra hours, and have been asked to DJ over at a bar (possibly ... possibility is good). Sometime this week I’ll meet up with my bro and we’ll work on some music, maybe get something with a beat, somethin' I can dance to ^_^ I always feel better after working on some music with good friends.


Regardless of our current financial situation, I’ve done pretty good at saving money, good for me anyway…. If it is supposed to happen it will! *It better happen*
 I’m proud of my husband for getting a job, I am lucky to have such a good job that I love. I have some friggin’ AMAZING friends! NEAR and FAR.




 
To my friends who are so amazing!




 I get some more time to watch my K-Dramas! SO HAPPY! 
 I get to work on music, I have a fat cat and a wiener to       cuddle with, in fact the cat is forcefully attempting to cuddle with me as I write~

Hey the sun is up… maybe I can sleep now!





 There are some things I need to remind myself of, first off:

Life is how we see it
Don't stress, it'll work out, and if it doesn't, something else will
Lastly:
 

Comments

Popular Posts