3:00 AM




It’s 3:00 in the mornin’ and all the important questions pop into my head, like “ Why the HELL am I awake!?”  and “Do I need a new toothbrush” hit me hard. Okay hard enough that my mind doesn’t shut up so that I can go back to sleep. 

My spring semester has ended and I felt I like celebrating like a 70’s kid to an Alice Cooper sound track.
 This semester has been so difficult for me, I fought so hard and still didn’t make my goals.
 On top of it I have to answer to a DVR counselor (department of vocational rehabilitation)  regarding my grades. So if I didn’t feel enough stress and disappointment in myself, there is someone to make sure I feel a little worse

I am worriedly obsessing over if I will have the money to go to Korea. I have been working for this for over half a year now, and my goal amount is short due to the loss of  my husband’s job (place shut down, not his fault). $800 saved, now GONE. 


My step-daughter is visiting too, and since my husband hasn’t gotten paid for his new job yet, guess who’s footin’ the bill for some clothes and activities.  YUP! Me….
 I don’t mind some things, but I NEED these savings if I want to go to Korea. It was the whole point to me
working extra hours and stressing out. To top it off she’s admitted that her goal is to keep me here … haha no! 


She’s gotten very jealous of me helping a friend with homework (their semester is still in session), well this person helps me with something I don’t understand MATH.
She is young and doesn’t quite know about the adult world yet, and how helping someone can be a good thing. 
The irony was that this little tit for tat was 
 on the ride up to Mount Vernon in my friend’s car so that I could get my car. 
  The friend was Helping Me~    I LOVE my friends ^^


I know we have to take life as it come, and it’s best not to make plans and then carve them into wet concrete, but …  C’MON UNIVERSE!!! Can’t you just give me this ONE! I’ve been good, I didn’t hit that idiot in the middle of the road yesterday, and I didn’t chase the religious solicitors out of my yard with the machete this year. 


This is what I need to try to remember!



"No good work is ever done while the heart is hot and anxious and fretted."    ~ Olive Schreiner 

Or you know... hibernation ... 
This is correct, I want to do this ^^


Comments

Popular Posts