Study... or kinda study



Studying is very important… especially in while in school, or in my case college.  (Even if  you’re out of school it’s still good for you mentally) We recently had our midterms, and now that we had had that we can stress over our upcoming finals. The midway point in the semester is always bitter-sweet. Half way there, GIANT test! If you  have a great teacher (like I happen to) the midterm isn’t 40% of your grade and all those papers you had to write and lessons you had to remember are what REALLY counts. English isn’t so hard on me, psychology, is interesting so I do better, but MATH
I can count to 10 in three or four languages… however I cannot add those numbers together, and if you throw in letters... now you’re just being cruel!!! I will practice, and I will try, and luckily I have wonderful patient friends who help me.

However cannot do much without their help… I have to use my fingers and toes just to count to twenty….one. I'm very much right brained, and unorganized, and sometimes I get VERY obsessed with something I'm interested in. Other times I get so distracted I forget to shave.



Interesting classes make it much easier to pay attention. For Example me doing Chemistry would not work, but someone who loves math may not like having to write a paper on the life of Louisa May Alcott. Regardless of what you’re studying having the time and ability to study with few distractions will definitely help you. 
This is literally what it is like at my house.
 

Well since the midterms are done, I guess there’s nothing left to do … but get ready for our finals! 

Comments

Popular Posts