Where am I going? Where are you going?


[5:15:31 AM] Trist'n Kodee 코디: sometimes we just have to start walking... even if we don't know where we are going yet. We might see the sign along the way.

Do you know where you’re going? Have you decided what path you’re going to take yet?  I think I found it… but there are always diversions, and I sometimes worry I’m not following the right signs.  Should I follow the signs that keep me moving, should you? Should you chase the diversions, will they make you happier… will it lead you to where you want to go?
How long until there is a fork in the road, and you are forced to make a decision. Go left or go right. Turn around and run, or make your own way?
I know the path I began to take isn’t the one I ultimately followed. I have no regrets on that. I know that that I probably wouldn’t have continued where I was headed before. I felt it wasn’t my choice 100%, now I feel as if I made my decision, and I will continue to do what I have to, in order to find what I desire most. Even if I have to hack a path through the hills to get to my destination. I have a machete! I can do it.
What will you do to hold on to and reach your goal? Where do you want to be? What do you want to be? How will you do it? Will you fight for it?

I wanted to design clothes, I wanted to be a singer, I wanted to be something other than a waitress or a cashier… I’ve done both of those, no regrets. I’m writing songs with my friends, some from other countries, and I am designing my own clothes for my life in South Korea. I may not be on the high end of the scale, but I am happy where I’ve landed on that scale, for now, and as always you never know what will happen in the future. I'm a pretty smart person, or so I hear... Who knows what my creativity will lead to.

We can never fix ourselves. Only aim to be better than we are, and trying to improve upon it, is what counts in the end.

 

Comments

Popular Posts