Hey, You've lost weight!


I’m always surprised (in a happy way ) when someone tells me this. I don't always believe it until I find a noticeable side effect. I was told recently my friend hates me for progress made. I’ll will, after hearing this, go and look in the mirror hoping to see the change. Do I see any progress...
 

Nope.  Not to where I see the difference, anyway. My pants are getting bigger, which is a great thing to learn as I walk up steps with my hands full of books… and no belt on.  Yes, getting into my jeans is no longer difficult, but getting them to stay on is a fun problem in and of itself, and I can’t afford to just go but new ones. So, I get all excited and try on outfit I’ve been saving until I lost weight ...
 
Doesn’t always go how I plan

I have an over active imagination where I’m hoping  I’ve made more progress than I really have, rarely is it noticeable to me in the mirror though


Still my friends are supportive…

That makes a big difference. I'm thankful they put up with me and insult me when I finally drop some poundage ^^
 
^^

Comments

Popular Posts