!!Wrinkles!!!


 

Wrinkles? What do you mean! Do I have wrinkles?

Stop it you don’t have wrinkles

What is this?! **as I gesture wildly at an imaginary line in my face

It’s where you smile, and when you don’t it’s gone.

What about this? ** my forehead

If you didn’t have something there you’d just look weird… weirder than you are already.

**sigh

Will you stop. You’re gonna give yourself wrinkles freaking out like this… and grey hair.

I can dye that.

STOP LOOKING IN THE MIRROR.

I need some heavy duty wrinkle cream. Where’s that Mary Kay stuff that ages you backward.

What, you wanna look five?

**Opens eyes wide and nods

I swear the longer I know you the younger you get. You were twenty five when we met, and now you’re twenty 22…

Thank you time machine.

Are you ever going to admit your real age?

Only if necessary in a legal situation.

You know age is just a number…. Right. And in some countries elders are revered.

Then I’ll revere them!

You’re older than me….

‘Than I’, and I still look younger…

That’s true…. You suck.  Hey is that a wrinkle? 

WHAT?! WHERE!

** On a side note, I'm not vain, I'm not all into my looks. I just think it's funny how I keep being told how I look young, then go and freak out over the fear of aging or looking older, heck, even looking my age! It truely makes no sense. Ahhh the brain and all it's wonders.

Comments

Popular Posts