I just want to breath



Oh there’s nothing like a cold or allergies or just plain not being able to breath comfortably to let you know there is a change in season. As I write this tissues are stuffed up my nose and I am breathing through my mouth. Attractive image isn’t it. Sleeping is interesting. Nothing like upright rest and drool. Sexy huh!  If I can sleep more than one hour at a time I would be ecstatic. I’ve been lucky not to be sick for the last two years and the reprieve was well appreciated. Apparently I have angered the higher powers.
I wish I knew how I sounded, but everything I say now sounds like Charlie Brown’s teacher to me.

I decided I needed to do something to help me take in O2 once more. So I made the spiciest ddeokkbokki  I’d ever made. My eyes were watering I couldn’t feel my tongue, but I could feel my teeth -- I COULD BREATH! Could being the operative word here.  I would lick a ghost pepper if someone could guarantee I’d be able to breath afterward. Oh dear oxygen why did you abandoned me.

Well I know what I must do… off to my fifth shower today. Hot water and steam don’t let me down.

I hope you are all well and do not have the fantastic joy of experiencing an event such as this this winter. Keep Safe, Keep Warm, Keep Dry.
Much love

Comments

Popular Posts