Let me OUT

 

~ How is quarantine going?~

 

The view looking left out the window

Well, I have about four days left and I am seriously starting to hate this.  
More than anything, I'd really like to open the ugly monstrosity posing as blinds brought to the 21'st century from the 1980's, and get some light in here, but I can't because some idiot designed them to only do one thing.
The view from my bed. Jeepers these are ugly!

As someone who doesn't enjoy cooking in general I'm getting rather tired of spending 40 minutes on meals that I can't even save for later since I don't have any storage. Not to mention I really hate the cooking utensil -just the one provided- that I have to make anything with. Recently, I found I reacted rather badly to the Ramen the health department gave me, I'm pretty sure it's the Ramen packet anyway, and probably not boiling the water well enough. 

Those are restaurants down there

I can smell the (AMAZING SMELLING) food cooking down below,
but cannot access it. It's kinda mean when you think about it. 
I have gotten to the point where I don't even want to eat. 
I have attempted a delivery app on my phone but because it is not a Korean phone number, it will not work. Being reliant on others is something I am not good at, and never have been. However, I remain grateful to those that maintain me in the tower. 

날씨가 좋아요
My body keeps trying to go into hibernation mode due to lack of stimulus, and
each day it's becoming more difficult to stay awake. Conversations are helpful, and thankfully I've more or less had someone to talk to most of the time I've been in quarantine. That being said, I need to get out of here. 

It is only a few more days before I am allowed to walk over to the health center. It's just across the street, so it will only be a few minutes in the fresh air before I am forced to return. However, the next day I will get to move to the apartment that'll be mine, and start my job.  

At least, I'm really looking forward to that. 



Comments

Popular Posts