고려대학교 Korea University

This morning I woke up and checked my E-mail and checked for any important messaged for school/work etc... before scanning Face Book or texts from my mom. I have some friends weddings coming up and those are pretty important to me. I open my E-mail to see something from ISEP, ( my study abroad program I have applied for ) and....

 I am not quite awake yet, and I think...

I post it up on FaceBook....
No my friend's don't love me :P 

They are all so supportive and happy for me. I know the BEST PEOPLE EVER!!!!

The OMG OMG!!!!!! Girl calls and that's when it hit's me I....
I had just woke up, so this is pretty accurate


And then we....

Needless to say there was some extreme squee'ing going on over here!
So, without further ado... this is the beautiful university I will be attending, 

and luckily I will be nearby one of my closest friends.

I know Korea is very appearance conscious, so... I guess I should learn how to put on make-up  and thankfully I found this tutorial. Goes something like this....
Right?!...
I don't know why I thought it was so hard!



Comments

Popular Posts