1 gif to explain it all

 I can't wait for this...is just the beginning.


I found the perfect way to show exactly how my current college experience has been so far.


First day I got the bus... got off at the wrong stop. I then walked into the wrong class.  Correct room, wrong CLASS. I was there to early.
 After class got on the wrong bus.
Next day I was there over an hour early because of the bus situation. After class the bus driver told me I was at the wrong stop. The schedule said that number bus was going to my destination, it was not. I saw the bus I needed coming, ran across the street to catch it. Bus kept going. 
I walked across the campus in the rain to catch the bus I needed. I am hating this bus thing.


This is what it looked like walking the campus. Glasses SUCK in Washington. 
See ya later I have to go get friendly with my debate book.


Comments

Popular Posts