My sisters (more personal)

I will always hate this game now
It's funny how you're more like a sister to me. We've now been apart for as long as we've been together. I am always grateful for having you there with me… when I got in trouble, when I needed someone to talk to, someone wiser than me, if not at least more sarcastic. We were pretty good kids all in all. We didn’t do some of the things the other kids our age did. We were too obsessed with music and writing. Granted you’re not the only one I’ve considered a sister, you are the one I’ve thought of that way the longest. We’ve always fought like siblings as well. Cannon fodder and steel bullets from our mouths, and hand in hand we walk out. We’ve always found ways to encourage each other, support each other, and piss each other off accordingly. To be honest I don’t know what I would do without you. What is funny is I don’t know if you will ever read this, but I here I post it on the internet, for the whole wide world to see.

I’ve always found it interesting that we rarely realize how much we mean to other people how important we are. I’ve apparently made a bigger impact than I ever knew, and I still don’t know how.

I’ve always considered you my other half, my  soul mate. I don’t think you and I have ever fought in all of our years together. My one regret is I can’t see you more, be with you more. I feel bad I don’t call you more often. Believe me you’re on my mind all the time, and I hate not knowing what is going on where you are. I hate that I can’t be there to talk to you when you’re down, and smile with you when you’re happy. I want to watch bad shows and make spaghetti and cheese cake again, drink in the middle of an open field letting our imaginations run wild in the night.
It’s hard to be away from someone who means so much to you, who’s knows things about you that you barely know yourself. There is a relief that they are the same person you’ve always known when you are together again.

 Sometimes it's a brief encounter...
Why did you have to leave me so soon! We only had two years together... the more I read what I write, the worse this sounds, like some kind of ... secret affair. Don't care. I miss our all night anime and junk food sessions with Japanese Visual Kei bands. I miss our candle smelling, and inappropriate jokes.  You offered me something that no one else ever could, would or should ... and that means everything to me. I still want to stop by your house and see you, ask you questions, talk to you about what's going on.  You're the Tiger to my Pig. The twisted Yin to my tattered Yang.

These women are often my sanity here.
Meinem Zwilling <3
There are definitely more I could add to this list... but it would be a mile long... something silly or crazy something that only speaks to me and them. <3

My Baby <3





 
She always makes me smile ^^


We are weirder together <3

 누나 & 어니 So much alike, it's scary... and perverted

So thankful for Sis

Since High School, we've supported each others addictions

Comments

Popular Posts