Building Karma



For every action there is an opposite and equal reaction.
 So for all the strife I am wading through at the moment, I am hoping at some point something good will happen… like a 16 th century hidden treasure is under my bed or somethin’.
Or him IN my room is good ^^
 
I believe in karma and I like I said before I think I pissed on the wrong rock or something, but for now I am trying to find the GOOD in my current situation.



 
This semester… It’s been rough, but I am almost through 3 more weeks or so. Then it will just be a lesson learned.

I am closed to being finished with Skagit Valley College. Two-three more semesters, and I will be on my way to WWU  (providing my grades meet requirement)
 
My classes are sometimes tough, but I have a couple good teachers, one math teacher is VERY helpful and is willing to see me though the courses (2 and through baby)
 
Higher education may often make me feel worthless, because I’m not on the same wave length as an instructor, but at least I HAVE the opportunity for a higher education. I am working toward something here.
3 years to Korea! 

Even though my husband lost his job, we are not destitute (not yet)! I have some money (that was supposed to be for Korea) and HE has a valuable, viable skill that will get him hired soon, and in a good job. 


Although I got a pay cut, I still LOVE my job! I could add more work, but that would make things a little more difficult to my already overloaded schedule, BUT that option IS there, not everyone can say that.

I know my current English teacher makes me feel like I am worthless, but I have skill, I am creative, and talented. People like my stories, songs , poems and I can always sing about my broken heart.

Speaking of singing.

I have one (okay, several)  of those drop-dead gorgeous friends, she sings. She sings in clubs, and even had a band (something I wanted to do) She invited me to sing with her at a cabaret club at the end of June… this is a HUGE honor. I am SO grateful and thankful for this opportunity.
 

Once a month I get to record Radio Theater at SVC, and it is SO much fun. It is a nice break, and the people are fantastic. I’ve gotten to be a princess a murderer a puppet for thieves and a scapegoat… I love playing dress up…even if it is just with my voice.

I am extremely grateful for my friends~ Without whom… I’d have hung myself or something else
Going to J/K-pop is my monthly highlight. I get to spend time with others who dance and love J/K-pop like I do. It makes me happy. 

There is good... 
 

Comments

Popular Posts