A day in the life: A Normal Day Studying abroad~

This is accurate
After everything was settled with my registration, which went like this

They were 50/50 for me
Classes began and I fell into a routine.
Every day I walk to class

Arriving to my Uni

This is what my school looks like:

Monday through Thursday I go to Korean class. Then Tuesday & Thursday I have 2 additional classes. So my Tuesday/Thursday schedule looks like this

Cross cultural understanding of English speaking language (this class I love)
*we discuss American culture. I'm the only American in the class, it's interesting. 

Business Communications
* we have NO clue what's going on. 
He really tries hard!

 When I think back on taking this class...

Korean (the teacher is wonderful)
       *we learn Korean
I think she's an angel.
She puts up with our crazy class ^_^

These are one right after another from 2-6:30   
         I attempt to take notes:

and on Friday I have media & social relations:
**Oy...
 
Can you spot the mistakes -_-


Every time I'm in her class all I can think is...

Truth be told, after everything was said and done, I really liked her as a person.

Every Wednesday I have a doctor appointment- also known as hell. I keep hoping for good news, but I haven’t had any yet. 

 I am looking forward to returning to the states for the pure and simple fact I can’t deal with the pain she keeps putting me through. 
It seemed I was doing better in the USA than once I was here~




I’m pretty grateful when class is over-

view from the media building
 Sometimes I’ll find food out in Anam with a friend, or I’ll go back to my room and make something
Usually I'll go back to my room after class
The walk home
 This is where I live
The upper right is the view from the rooftop.


 Every once in a while we need to go grocery shopping
~imported section~

Sometimes we go get coffee & study
SO MUCH COFFEE
Sometimes I go out with my friends and relax~  

The next day I find most of my friends.....
I be Snoop in the back, 'cause I can't drink!


One of my roommates thought I would only have bad things to say, but that's not true. Things haven't been easy breezy for me, that's for sure. I'm making it work. I'm enjoying what I can, while I can. ^_^

Comments

Popular Posts