It kinda went like this today...


This is pretty much how my day went. 
I had to go to babysit über early today and was going to get ready for class at that friends house. 

I forgot my pants


I tried to drive back home to retrieve them
They had the 2 lane road down to 1 lane.
So here I am stuck in traffic, with time running out... I'd share a real picture, but my phone/computer doesn't wish to cooperate


When I finally got my pants I realized I forgot my breakfast at the house I was working at... 

I managed to get my breakfast shake (super frozen couldn't eat it) and since I was late I of course got stuck behind someone going 10 miles under the speed limit. If you know me you know my turbo habits of going 5+ at all times, so someone going less than at least the speed limit will drive me mad... literally (I wanna get out and punch someone)
YOU SHOULD PROBABLY MOVE NOW... NOW

On the way off the island (to go to class) I kept seeing animals that had been hit on the road... that broke my heart and I finally lost my mind.


I pulled over and proceeded to scream...  


Finally...


Someone please send me some BigBang


They make me happy~
 

Comments

Popular Posts