You're big... You're huge... why'd ya slap me?

So you see this girl, you think she's beautiful, she's got some curves and you think you want to go talk to her. So you walk up and say something you think she will like....
Link to this guys blog, It's GREAT, go look ;)
Here's a pick-up tip for you guys out there, don't tell any woman,"You're huge" 

Some guy on one of the sites I frequent decided to hit on me. It happens from time to time, but then I see the message they leave: "I really like huge girls" is not a good pick up line!



Notice the lack of flirting on my end.
 
1. I'm 5' five friggin feet... WITH SHOES. I'm not tall.
2. I weigh between 155-163. No I don't know my weight. All I know is I've lost weight since I last went to the doctors, and it was 163... which is still almost 30lbs less than I weighed a year ago.

I will never be skinny, that is just my build, but I do slim down. 

The other annoying thing... He's not the first or even the third to say He's like the 5th!!

Oh~
3. I have really big boobs  for a short chick. 

It doesn't always look right.

I kinda look like whoever created me used spare parts and hopes it worked out.

I still don't know what the hell 
"soft mellon" is, but I heard that one too.

 Seriously men... this is not the way to go. 
Not all women want to hear this. As a matter of fact, I can't think of one woman who would not take this as an insult


I'm not really one for exercise, but I try.
I'm more "cerebral" as my mother puts it.



This is me. Nothing special, nothing to look at. This was taken on a class field trip in October, so it's one of the newer ones I have of all of me,
I'm not huge, not enough of me to be huge. Curvy, I've heard and fluffy... I'm overweight, (of course you would be too if you went through what I did) 
 
Me in Seoul with my boyfriend
I can still buy my clothes pretty much anywhere. 
However my 'adopted' brother put me on a diet. He has permission to comment. 
He is "family" he knows I want to lose weight before moving to Korea. So he has a say... 
However I know, no matter how much weight I lose, I will never be skinny. The last time I had any claim to skinny, I was 9~ puberty's a b---
 

 
















**note I am not on these sites to date, but to meet people to help me learn more about other cultures ;)









Comments

Popular Posts