Midterms fall last semesters



I sit in the coffee shop as the leaves fall in the wind outside.  It's chilly but nice. It's definitely autumn I check my new e-mails and ....

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD 


Welcome to Week 6...


It’s almost midterms.

 Where’s that gif of me running around like a chicken with its head cut off.
 Okay so I do it figuratively online. I jump from site to site like a monkey going branch to     branch. I don’t like the banana on this tree, but that tree has the kumquats I need for my next assignment.
Oh the slow internet, curse you rural living!    As I shake my fist at the sky. 
 


A lot of my assignments are online and if our internet goes down in the middle of a test… poof….  I’m done. 
So I pray to the satellite gods and beg for a connection lasting for 30 minutes in hopes of getting through the 40 questions in that time.
... and yes my tests are timed we have about 20 minutes to answer around 25 questions...


Work is good, I’m glad to have a job I love to go to.
I love having a job and I’m happy to go to. It makes life easier.
However it makes studying a little harder.  



I’m making plans for my transfer to WWU next fall. 
Where am I going to live?
How much of my classes will be covered? 
Can I do the 2.5 hour commute every bloody day, oh hell no.


     My DVR counselor suggested I take the bus, and do my homework while on the bus
I wouldn't be able to focus, I would be uncomfortable, heaven knows that doesn't help you   pay attention to what you're doing


Oh, and what about gas if I have to commute?
Or isn’t there a bus, and so on and so forth.
I’m getting a little overwhelmed with everything, 
but I’m still on task.
 I’m working hard at succeeding and trying not to be too anxious about the future.






I just have to try to take it one day at a time and get a good nights sleep.
 

Comments

Popular Posts