Welcome Autumn and Back to School



Oh yeah… back in class
I’m studying I’m doing homework I’m working out, I’m trying not to die from stress. Oh yeah.
Besides that it’s Fall again and I love this time of year.
It's when the air smells good, the trees are turning colors and everything is pumpkin flavored.

There is just something about the autumn that makes me happy.



Classes are back in session, which is where most of my energy is now focused. As well as where my mental break downs will originate. Deadlines are quicker than you think, you never really give the teacher the paper they want, hey look midterms and …. The whole semester is over. 
 It always happens.
Just as you remember what your class schedule is, it’s over.
There is good and bad in that scenario. However, I look forward to a break day when my friends and I will gather in a coffee shop and talk about the greater things in life, while the multi-hued leaves fall water-color the view around us. One friend and I actually sat discussing the end of our galaxy and the finer points of religion in regards to writing and opinion.  She’s a smart friend.

Between now and the time class actually ends, I will be wrought with doubt over my observations in communications (my major by the way) and how much knowledge I can retain about the planet we call home. 
Thankfully I find both interesting.
P.E….is kind of a joke, but yay me I am at about a 14 minute mile,  and math…is well….math. I think by now we all know how that goes.
 
My math book.

The math this semester is online, and the first section was due on the 3rd… but the date was actually the 2nd at midnight.  YES I know technically this IS the 3rd, but usually when a teacher posts the 3rd, it’s around midnight of the THIRD, not MIDNIGHT THE DAY BEFORE.  Because of this incident, I was graced with a rain of fire from the office who’s recently implemented a new “red flag” policy and once the teacher alerts it… everyone and their mother come for you telling you of your impending grade doom~
After pulling the fire extinguisher on this situation all is better, but still… over kill people. Overkill.


Comments

Popular Posts