April Fools Day, and aren't I supposed to be doing something?!



I’ve been on my ‘Spring Break’ for a (very) little while now, and it is almost over

I honestly feel like I haven’t had much of a break at all though. I’ve been busy with friends, helping out the LAFRA, watching a friends son… and some other things I really can’t remember, or probably shouldn’t. 
Yes, this makes me happy
For two days out of my break, I have absolutely refused to be a functioning human being, and either watched K-Dramas all day or just plain didn’t wake up until after 1:00 pm, and then proceeded to watch K-Dramas.

Today, however, I have an appointment, and some things I need to finish. Which means behaving like a semi-functioning member of society.
Today it is also April Fool’s Day, where for fun you play innocent tricks on your friends… or horribly scar their opinion of you for life. You know… fun!
I’d love to pull a prank like this

or even....

.
 Maybe something like this, 
I could even see something like this, ya know if I worked in an office, but I’m lazy, and I would probably do something more like this… 
The problem is: I know bloody well I’d be the one that sat on it.
Why? Because I would forget it was there… in fact the whole actuality of me remembering that it is the 1st of April at all… is only because I have an appointment today.

Hopefully everything said and done is all in good fun, not too many people really get arrested… speaking of  I have a phone call to make about strange lumps in a “friends” back yard.
Who knew they'd come so fast!

Have a good one!

Comments

Popular Posts