Shut up brain, I see it too :P

It’s 2:30 am and I tell myself to go to sleep again, but I’m excited. I am so close to the end. I have one more test to take this quarter, and one more quarter to complete. I remember Yoon telling me to draw out a timeline, back when I told him I wanted to teach in Korea. That was a couple of years ago. Although I liked the idea, I knew I couldn’t conceivably do it yet.  At that time, I was still enamored with the prospect of even getting a passport, and here I am aiming to return to South Korea.




In my mind a timeline is a plausible thing, now. I’m getting close to this goal. I think it’s time to get back into my Korean books and study. Soon I will get the TESOL certificate I want to much, and .... well we shall revisit the crystal ball then. 
For the gods laugh when we make plans. I'd like them to smile on me.


Comments

Popular Posts