Helpful sites for those interested in visiting/moving to South Korea


I'm currently working on a blog about what to pack to study in Korea for a year (the South, not the North ... yes this is something people have asked) 
I'm not the only one itching to go to the Land of the Morning Calm, I have several friend interested in visiting or moving. 
I have gathered many websites over the last couple years that might be helpful to anyone considering moving there.


There are not any links for EFL teachers listed, because ... well because I just didn't list the 20 different sites had saved. (*However if requested I am more than happy to share)
This is pretty much everything else. Also it should be noted Korean sites work best with internet explorer.... that's not a joke. 



Housing:  *Many of these are Seoul, but some have links to other areas. 




Helpful links: *some of these can give additional information on housing.


Culture shock:  

<<< link from pic http://studyinuk.universiablogs.net/2012/05/21/do-you-have-culture-shock/

My friend and I made this one for class:  http://fallenangelnyte.wix.com/cultureshock
It is a quick and simplified overview of what one may experience while residing in another country for an extended period of time.





Daegu:

Gwangju:
 

Comments

Popular Posts