I know I need to go exercise, but....


I know I HAVE to lose weight. I'm working on it! Granted I didn't make it to the gym today. That makes 5 years in a row now.
I'm down about 25 lbs or so.  Just another 60 or so ... to go.... oy ... The thought of running... is just so....oy.

I really do try to work out as much as possible, but it doesn't always go according to plan.... see figure 2.

Something like this is usually my end result. Okay in reality I'm more graceful than this, limber too which is a great thing... usually
Okay SO limber’s not always a good thing :P
 
Okay so.. maybe jogging... yes! That's what I should do. I should try jogging.
 
Or not... ya know.
 
 
 
 
Push ups hurt my wrists, but it always seems like something else gets in the way...
 
I always have the option of lifting...
 
My personal favorite is the treadmill, although I'm not too good at it.
 
I prefer to dance... usually behind closed doors... for uhm good reason.
 
 
I know I will eventually reach my goal. Even if it is slow going. I know I can do it. I just can't give up. Do you lose any weigh blogging? No... bummer.

Well take care. Chin up, and all that jazz, if you'll excuse me I am going to go dance in the dark.
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts